Bath Spa received full university status in 2005, having previously been known as Bath Spa University College. It has been named a top 10 modern British University four times since its 2005. In its strategy and vision, it states that it aims to be a leading university in creativity, culture and enterprise.
One of the largest providers of teacher education in the country, the university is made up of six schools:
- Institute for Education
- School of Art and Design
- School of Humanities and Cultural Industries
- School of Music and the Performing Arts
- School of Society, Enterprise and Environment
- School of Research and Graduate Affairs
Mary Berry is President of Bath Spa’s Alumni Association, having been a former student of the Bath College of Domestic Science.
- Undergraduate5716 16707.4518
- Postgratuate2835 4155.4699
- PhD (TBC)54 145
- National8551 20862.6868
- Universities UK
- Association of Commonwealth Universities